4.02.2010

Fail

I utterly fail at keeping this up. I don't know what happened--I was so good, for so long, and then all of a sudden POOF! blogging becomes an impossible task. One might even say, a chore, from the way I would click on my bookmarked blog, stare at the empty text box, open Picasa, and then heave a long sigh.

It seems like the more I do and the more I should be posting, the less I actually do.

Oh well! I'm getting back in the groove this week.

Tomorrow I go to Prato, and next weekend, Sicilia! Another weekend and then it's Cinque Terre, followed by Malta (May 7 - 9, just in time not to study for finals)!

I'm going to be busy, but since I know longer have any commitments on Monday (Week 6 being my last cooking class) other than volunteering, I think I'll be able to handle it. I want to take a day-trip each weekend to see the towns in Tuscany I haven't visited yet.

Click here to see what I've been up to. In the mean time, I'm going to do some writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment