7.01.2009

How KMO ate five chicken thighs in one sitting

In my defense, they were itty-bitty organic, free-range chickens. And I hadn't had chicken for a month and a half, and it's probably one of my things. And my mom brined them and then made this amazing barbeque sauce for my dad and I to spread on the meat when we were grilling it...


It didn't matter that I also marinated and grilled eggplant and summer squash. Or that we half-steamed, seasoned, and then cooked corn over the chicken on the bun warmers of our barbeque.

It was goooooood. And I am not ashamed.

Mostly my body was craving protein. I really try to get it, in soy milk, beans, etc. but on a daily basis I don't do as well as I should for how active I am.

So there you have it: How KMO ate five chicken thighs in one sitting and lived to tell the tale.

**Recipe to follow for my mom's super-amazing BBQ sauce, adapted from some magazine we gotsomewhere. Like I said, more details later.

No comments:

Post a Comment